Saturday, February 18, 2012

Did Superman ever do a crossover comic with Wonder Woman?

I'm pretty sure they both teamed up with Batman a few times, but what about just the two of them?Did Superman ever do a crossover comic with Wonder Woman?of course -



Here is a list of quite a few of them:



http://www.supermanwonderwomanfanarchive鈥?/a>Did Superman ever do a crossover comic with Wonder Woman?I do not recall any long term arc akin to the Superman/Batman... although I do know that one of the first appearences of Wonder Woman's new look was in a recent Issue of Superman (when he was walking across country)Did Superman ever do a crossover comic with Wonder Woman?They exist in the same universe and they're on a team together called the Justice League. So there's a book with them together every month....Did Superman ever do a crossover comic with Wonder Woman?
Not that I have read, but I'm sure they have.
the guy above me posted the link ^
There's a Superman/Batman crossover story arc going on right now though.
  • christian bookstore
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment