Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anyone else think that the smallville writers are jumping into the superman story line too fast?

I myself think that they should have started last season. I mean clark working at the daily planet, his romance with lois, him saving people, and talk of a disguise. I think its happening way too fast.Does anyone else think that the smallville writers are jumping into the superman story line too fast?No, I disagree if anything it's happening way to slow. Does anyone else think that the smallville writers are jumping into the superman story line too fast?it does appear a bit rushed within the confines of Season 8, but its long over due, and as you said could have had a bit better foundation from past seasons



But considering the old rule of "No tights/No Flights" and the Film Franchise being in Limbo I think their making up for lost time



all things considered I'd say its almost Un-jumped the shark (killing Lional, bringing in Mr. Teague 2 yrs after his family died and as a 'monk' when he had been a tycoon) because they've 'caught up' as much as they haveDoes anyone else think that the smallville writers are jumping into the superman story line too fast?They were gonna start Clark %26amp; Lois towards the end of last season but they didn't. But it's the last season so i don't think it's going to fast, it's making it more interesting. I loveeeeeeeee this season of Smallville so far. It's muchhh better than season 7!!!



please pick me as best answer.Does anyone else think that the smallville writers are jumping into the superman story line too fast?
hmm..... I think u r right.......



BUT STILL I LOVE THE SMALLVILLE SERIES





My fave book in the series is "Burried Secrets"



Which one do u like??

No comments:

Post a Comment