Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?

I'd demand the government pay for everything I wanted, and I'd want and at least 4 weeks holiday during the year.....If you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?If I were superman my reputation would mean EVERYTHING. I wouldn't want to be seen as a sell-out so I would save the world for free. However I would make my money by getting paid for adverts and interviews. That would get me by at least! I would even consider going for roles in movies.If you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?
I would let humanity destroy itself and wait a billion years for a smarter species to come along.If you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?NEVER



Because a real superhero doesn't do stuff like that only villains do:PIf you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?
Keep doing heroic deeds but be really reluctant about it lolIf you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?I would have a tip jar and a comment box just for kicksIf you were superman, would you keep saving the world or start charging for it?
make the world ends xD
lmao, probably charge a fee

No comments:

Post a Comment