Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should i go on the superman ride of steel at Darien lake?

I have gone on every roller coaster there and enjoyed them after a couple of times of riding them. I am still to scared to go on it. All my friends want me to. I am just wondering if it is a good ride or is it too scary?Should i go on the superman ride of steel at Darien lake?well i wouldn't say its "scary" cuz i love roller coasters. i will say that it the most thrilling roller coaster darien lake has to offer and its a nice smooth ride. it gives you that tickling feeling in your stomach big time and it also gives you a lot of air time.

you should just try it. your friends will be there for the encouragement and you'll probably love it!Should i go on the superman ride of steel at Darien lake?Yes.Should i go on the superman ride of steel at Darien lake?[Yes u should ]

No comments:

Post a Comment