Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I find a queen size superman conforter??

I have looked everywhere..and it is almost impossibleWhere can I find a queen size superman conforter??I think you may have to buy two twin size and pick the stitches out on one long end of each and stitch the covers together....the manufacturers probably assume that by the time you're sleeping in a queen size bed you've outgrown the Superman phase and don't make them in that size.Where can I find a queen size superman conforter??WalMart........my grandsons have one. Or go to a fabric store and buy the fabric, batting and backing, and make one yourself. It's not hard to do.Where can I find a queen size superman conforter??Look on ebay, they have just about everything you could want.....just ask my bank account!Where can I find a queen size superman conforter??
What if you took a plain-colored comforter and used some really good iron-on (or sew-on, if you're crafty) superman appliques?



--Lisajay



http://www.EclecticDetective.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment