Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some questions about The Superman Ride of Steel in Six Flags America?

In case you're wondering what I mean, I mean the one in Maryland...

Anyway, I just have two questions:

1. Should I sit in the front or the back? I'm going to be dropping 20 stories so which is best? I've only ever sat in the middle front.

2. What are my chances, statistically speaking, of getting stuck at the top and/or being in danger on the ride?



Thanks in advance!Some questions about The Superman Ride of Steel in Six Flags America?You should do both! I prefer the front on that ride just because you get airtime even in the front, and you get a great view...however, every time I sit in the front, the front of my shins get tinted blue (I guess it's from the padding down there), so you might want to make sure you're not walking around all day with bluish legs (maybe it just sticks to my sunscreen...who knows)! The back is pretty good too, typically on most coasters you get more airtime in the back, but I do not remember if there is noticeably more airtime back there then in the front. I like going in the front row for my first ride just to get the good views, then I switch rows afterward, but I do enjoy the front on that ride.

Your chances are low of getting stuck at the top, I would say less then once a day would that happen on that particular ride. You have extremely low chance of being hurt on that ride...it's pretty safe.



One of the best rides there (in my opinion)!Some questions about The Superman Ride of Steel in Six Flags America?1) i sat .. not actually sat .. but was in the front row and in the middle and both was great

the line for the front can be a bit long

2) very slim of getting stuck since the ride is mainly like gravity .. and no danger at all becasue you sit and harnessed in the the bottom drops and your rotated to your stomachSome questions about The Superman Ride of Steel in Six Flags America?I like the front for the ideal view. Also, it's very safe to ride. You have a higher chance of being in an accident in your car when you drive to the park than being injured on the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment