Saturday, February 18, 2012

How many of you know when the second "I'm no superman" comes in?

You know what I mean? From the theme song from scrubs. How many of you know when the second "I'm no superman" comes in? Now you know it's kinda hard because it's not a particular easy thing to do to come in for that second "im no superman".How many of you know when the second "I'm no superman" comes in?I just know from seeing the show so many times, but if ya wanna get technical, there are like, 5 seconds in between.



I'm no superman....do (1) do (2) do (3) do (4) do (5).....I'm no superman.How many of you know when the second "I'm no superman" comes in?Kinda fun, isn't it? Why do I know how to come in for the second "I'm no Superman"? I don't know, but I just do. I guess we all have certain gifts, lol, and that's one of mine.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyP2yP-FWU

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment