Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Am I the only one who is freaked out by the lady being turned into a robot in Superman III?

I get feelings of nausea every time I think of it. It's so unnatural to change like that, from flesh to machine. Am I alone here?Am I the only one who is freaked out by the lady being turned into a robot in Superman III?I haven't seen that movie since i was a young kid, i totally forgot about that scene until i read your question, and it did creep me out when i saw it.Am I the only one who is freaked out by the lady being turned into a robot in Superman III?No, but you're probably the only one who bothered to SEE "Superman 3", and PLEASE tell me you didn't waste your time seeing 4! After 2, they were a mess and just making money off the franchise for garbage, sorta like what they're doing now with "Hangover".

No comments:

Post a Comment