Thursday, January 26, 2012

Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?

I had them hanging on the clothesline outside and now they are MISSING! All I know is, I can't be the Man of Steel in my dreams without them. The night grows near. HELP ME!Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?It was probably Batman!



He's always been jealous,...



These questions are written in such an epic and poetic manner their brilliance is undeniable!Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?
Yes they could have in fact i am pretty sure that neighbors climbed up onto my roof and into my bedroom via the window and stole my psp! So it is definitely possible. So if you want to know what i would do i would take my double barreled and show em what i thought of it!Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?I think you must call the police right away and demand that they knock on every door on your block asking about those pajamas until they are returned to you. If need be, get a search party involved. This is important, damn it.
I think Superman wanted his copyright.Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?It's very possible. Steal their wonder woman pajamas in return.Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?
Quick, run to the store and get another pair. The night is coming.
You don't keep spares for situations such as these??Could the neighbors have stolen my Superman Pajamas?
Hell naw, man.



I stole them and burned them.



Do you want the ashes?
Either your neighbors stole them or the Mole Men from the under earth took them!

Oh noezzzz!:O
I think a stray animal took it to nest they're babies :)
The man of steel dont need them
Go to the little boys section in Walmart and buy you some new ones. :P
I love you, will you marry me?



Oh wait,.....I can't if you are not the man of steel.
Whoever took them...I don't think they should have o-o
I stole them...
those bastards! dont worry i'll get them back for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment