Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the english translation to the verse in the superman song by brown boy?

The verse goes:

OOO para siempra mija

Te prometo Te voy amar

hasta la muerte



Those are the exact lyrics, I would like to just know what that means it would help. Just let me know what all the words mean and an exact translation.What is the english translation to the verse in the superman song by brown boy?Ooo, forever my girl (it comes from m'ija = mi hija = my daughter, it became with time just in "my girl")

I swear I will love you

until the day I dieWhat is the english translation to the verse in the superman song by brown boy?it means:



OOO for [siempra mija]*

I promise to you I go to You to love

until the death



*do not know what that means, its probably a dialect of some sort, but i think it means "always friend" because im italian and the words are similar



hope this helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment