Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of the new guy playing superman?

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies鈥?/a>





I think the guy from superman returns is way better. Also, I understand that they are making a reboot so they need a different guy, but I think this guy just doesn't seem to be the superman type.What do you think of the new guy playing superman?well brandon routh is too good looking that he makes superman looks like effeminate. plus his acting was awful... i think this guys chiseled face can give Superman that tough look that he lacks in superman returns...What do you think of the new guy playing superman?I can see it with some makeup and hair product, though I wonder what his body looks like does he have the chest build that superman requires.What do you think of the new guy playing superman?Horrible his head looks like a cucumber looks like he should be in the coneheads remake if they had one

No comments:

Post a Comment