Monday, January 23, 2012

Did the Superman movie from a few years ago seem incomplete to you?

I felt there was something missing. I didn't really enjoy it. Do you think the casting was right?Did the Superman movie from a few years ago seem incomplete to you?Brandon Routh (SP?) did the best that he could but was a shadow of Christopher Reeve, may he rest in piece. Christopher Reeve was "dead on." Kate Bosworth wasn't a good Lois Lane. Kevin Spacey was a great Lex Luthor.



I over-dosed on Superman many years ago. And I always liked Marvel comics a lot better than DC.Did the Superman movie from a few years ago seem incomplete to you?I think the Casting is okay but You are right, Their should be more to it
  • national tire and battery
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment